The college has a well-furnished central library with a wide range of reading facilities, in addition to separate reference facilities for P.G students and teachers.
- The college library has three sections: Reading room, Reference students and teachers section, and general and departmental stacks.
- Students and staff are the members of the library. Students co to the library should show their identity card to the library staff on demands.
- Students are not allowed to take their books into the library. They have to leave their belongings at the property counter.
- Each P.G. Student may get five borrower cards and U.G student three borrower cards to borrow books from the general or departmental stack.
- Students are responsible for the loss of borrower cards and books borrowed from the library.
- The “No dues certificate” will be issued from the library only after returning all cards lent to him/her.
- A book borrowed should be returned on or before the due date. An overdue charge will be levied for each after the due date.
- If a book is damaged or lost by a member he/she shall pay the cost for replacing the book.
- The maximum number of books a teacher can borrow from the library at a time will be ten.
- Teaching/Nonteaching staff who borrows books, from the library will have to return them within 14 days thereafter a fine of Rs.1/ per book per day will be collected as per government order.
- The Library will function from 9.30 am to 4.30 pm.
KSMDB College is enabled with INFLIBNET access, which can help students, research scholars and faculty to procure quality academic material of wide range which in turn helps in improving teaching, learning and research output. Information and Library Network (INFLIBNET) is an autonomous Inter-University Centre of UGC to promote and implement computerization of operations and services in the libraries and information centers of the country.INFLIBNET provides reliable access to document collection of libraries by creating on-line union catalogue of serials, theses/dissertations, books, monographs and non-book materials (manuscripts, audio-visuals, computer data, multimedia, etc.) in various libraries in India. INFLIBNET facilitates academic communication amongst scientists, engineers, social scientists, academics, faculties, researchers and students through electronic mail, file transfer, computer/audio/video conferencing, etc.