Coordinator of the seminar: Vishnu M, Assistant Professor, Department of Mathematics, KSMDB College, Sasthamcotta
Funding Support: The event was supported by funding from: Parents and Teachers Association
Venue: General Computer Lab
Date: 18th February 2021
Resource Person: Adithya GS
Number of Attendees: 49 students
The main objective of this seminar is to prepare students to use LaTEX for type setting their BSc final dissertation. This seminar covered the following topics:
- Typeset mathematical formulae using LaTeX.
- Use the preamble of LaTeX file to define document class and layout options.
- Use nested list and enumerate environments within a document.
- Use tabular and array environments within LaTeX document.
- Use various methods to either create or import graphics into a LaTeX document.
- Use Theorem, Corollary, and other environments.